Garmin GPS is a system which is helpful for the devices in terms of being very specific with locating places and also helping you maneuver them better. It is useful for athletes, sports as it can support very high end devices which monitor strength and fitness. Along with this, regular devices can also support Garmin GPS. Overall, it is a product which is very helpful and high end in terms of technology.
Sometimes when using your Garmin devices, the GPS might not turn on, or the screen might freeze. However this is something which can be fixed in a number of ways which have been explored in detail below. Have a glance over at the possible solutions for your Garmin GPS not turning on:
- Try and reboot the device. Power off the Garmin device and try to connect it all over again. Sometimes this fixes the errors due to which your Garmin GPS won’t turn on. Hold the power button for a while and this will enable your restart.
- Make sure that you put your settings on default and then try to use it.
- Also another thing which causes the Garmin GPS to not turn on is if it does not have enough charge. Make sure that your device has adequate amount of charge otherwise it will lead to issues and not starting the device. This is important. Ensure you charge the device prior to its battery going off. Usually helps prevent problems.
- Another issue which some customers have reported for the Garmin GPS not switchingon is that the charger was not working. Use your charger on other devices and make sure that it is in proper working condition as well.
- There could be a number of other reasons due to which this is happening. Sometimes there could be problems like damage on the screen of the device which prevents it from working properly.
- Make sure you check your device properly to notice any cracks or defects which may have happened on the body of your device.
- Get these checked and corrected soon. Ensure that you are conscious of any cracks which may happen on the devices later.
- A larger issue which could be causing problems for your Garmin GPS could be that the motherboard is not working. This is a larger issue which cannot be fixed on your own and needs to be taken for repair. If none of the above options help you then make sure you get the motherboard of your Garmin GPS device checked once to ensure everything is alright.
- Further, there are also a number of FAQ options given online which could help you locate what the specific problem with your Garmin GPS is. Have a look at these discussions, which largely involve customers discussing how they fixed their basic Garmin GPS issues.
- These could help you locate the problems and fix them as well.